KISTE project workshop: “Open Source solutions for Earth system data (R, OSGeo, Python)”
The OpenGeoHub Summer School takes place annually since 2010. Researchers and specialists who are particularly active (and successful) in developing open source software and open data, meet to discuss and help other researchers improve their analysis and modeling frameworks. The KISTE project supports this year’s hybrid event, which will include physical lectures and hackathons.
What to expect:
- Live presentations and demos by leading R and OSGeo developers,
- 5 days of Earth System Analysis training sessions and R / OSGeo tutorials
- Including 1 day of R-Spatial workshops,
- Including 1 focus day “extreme events”
- Discussion panels and break-out rooms.
Check out the website and registration page! Registration is open through May 29th.