Modeling and statistical analysis of geospatial and spatio-temporal data
We explore data to better understand and model spatial and spatio-temporal processes surrounding us on a daily basis. Thus, providing new insights of impacts to improve our understanding of the world and to foster a sustainable way of interaction with our planet.
The Spatio-Temporal Data Science Lab addresses the following research topics
- copulas in spatial statistics, as used in e.g.
- uncertainties in observations and models in space and time
- meaningful spatial and spatio-temporal statistics
- classification, pattern recognition and clustering
- spatio-temporal data fusion
- data intensiveness