Partners in applied research and innovative (software) development
We work together with a network of excellent partners – GI software companies, research and education institutes/organizations, early adopters and software developers worldwide.
IfGI educates geoinformatic scientists and researches modeling spatio-temporal processes, semantic interoperability, spatial assistance systems, cognitive engineering and sensor networks.
con terra integrates intelligent Geo-IT solutions into the IT structures of its private sector and public administration customers.
ITC is recognized worldwide for teaching, research and capacity development in the field of geo-information science and earth observation.
ESRI is an international supplier of geographic information system software, web GIS and geodatabase management applications.
Hochschule Bochum specializes in various fields of engineering and business. It is situated amid one of the largest clusters of academic establishments in Europe.
ITZBund provides IT services for the German federal government. The IT services cover all areas of responsibility for public administration.
Technische Universität Dresden focuses on Biomedicine, Bioengineering, Materials sciences, Information technology, Microelectronics, Energy and Environment.
The 52°North Partner Network consists of 52°North GmbH shareholders and partners. We have four partnership levels
Principal Partners are strongly committed to the 52°North Open Innovation process. They are represented in the Scientific and Technical Advisory Board and thus drive the overall strategies and roadmap of the 52°North Partner Network. Only public or private bodies can become Principal Partners.
- are the strategic members of the 52°North Partner Network. They drive the overall strategy and roadmap of the 52°North Cooperation Partner Network,
- are authorized to use the 52°North Partnership Logo,
- contribute to the collaborative software development process of several 52°North Communities,
- propose further members of the Scientific and Technical Advisory Board,
- provide a fixed annual contribution to the overheads at 52°North GmbH, which arise from non-billable administration, IT and marketing efforts for supporting the 52°North Partner Network (Principal Partnership Fee).
Both the Executive Board and the Scientific and Technical Advisory Board can propose new Principal Partners to the shareholders, who decide on accepting a new Principal Partner.
Associate Partners actively support the overall open innovation approach of 52°North. They actively contribute to and benefit from at least one 52°North Community. Only public or private bodies can become Associate Partners.
- are active members of the 52°North Partner Network and as such authorized to use the 52°North Partnership Logo,
- contribute to the collaborative software development process of at least one 52°North Community,
- provide a fixed annual contribution to the overheads at 52°North GmbH, which arise from non-billable administration, IT and marketing efforts for supporting the 52°North Partner Network (Associate Partnership Fee).
New Associate Partners are determined by the Executive Board.
Contributors are individuals taking part in 52°North’s collaborative open source software development process. Each Contributor
- contributes to 52°North’s collaborative software development process and is an active member of at least one Community,
- has the right to use the 52°North Partnership Logo.
Interested? Follow this link…