The OGC API-Processes Working Group hosts a virtual code sprint September 18 – 20, 2023. It will refine the OGC API – Processes Standard and associated extensions. The kick-off meeting starts at 9:00 am EDT.
The kick-off meeting agenda is as follows:
– Introduction session: find out what everyone is bringing to the code sprint with regard to implementations to get a sense of those who have implementation already versus those who will be working on one at the code sprint.
– Introduction for the editors that described the changes between 1.0 and the latest editors’ Part 1 draft.
– Code sprint’s primary goal: test the standard and test the implementations.
– Another goal: determine whether the current editor’s draft should be a 1.X or 2.X version.
– Secondary goal: test Part 2 (DRU) and Part 3 (workflows).