Development of a Dam Surveillance and Information System for the Management of Natural Hazards
Time frame: 2015 - 2019
Description: The project's main goal is to develop surveillance technology able to process hetereogenous data for natural hazards management. The following goals are addressed:
- integration of various sensor systems in the TaMIS system
- basic research regarding data collection methods to determine the absorbability characteristics as an indicator for landslide risks
- conceptual design and use of open standards for the transfer of data, as well as the provision of interfaces for specific software
- provision of data bia open and interoperable standards
- identification and consideration of measurement uncertainty
- client development, data visualization and analysis
- implementation and validation of new TaMIS system in the field.
52°North will extend the 52°North WPS with interfaces to processing libraries.