This page lists some of our milestones and road map for the future.
- We have published a first version of our Web Reasoning Service (WRS) that is part of our Semantic Enablement Layer (SEL); see SVN for the source code. A description of the functionality of the WRS and the SEL is given in our paper 'Semantic Enablement for Spatial Data Infrastructures'.
- We have contributed to the Semantic Sensor Network ontology of the W3C Semantic Sensor Network Incubator Group and especially to the Stimulus-Sensor-Observation ontology design pattern.
- We have worked on Linked Data Models and URI Schemata for sensor observations.
- We have implemented and released a transparent and RESTful proxy for serving Linked Data from a Sensor Observation Service (SOS).
- We have published a URI schema to provide identity and query filtering for Linked Sensor Data.
- We are currently implementing a Semantics-enabled Plug & Play infrastructure for the Sensor Web.
- We are working on a GeoViewer for Linked Data in general.
- We have set up a Linked Data interface for GIScience starting with serving publication data from COSIT.
- We plan to continue the work on Map interfaces to Linked Data
- We plan to continue our Semantic Enablement work