smartEditor v. 2.1.6
- Highlighted mandatory fields
- Sticky error messages
- Enhanced performance for multi-elements
- Enhanced GUI for GEMET browser
- Date formatting according to browser locale
- REST interface switched to Jersey
- jQuery version upgraded to 1.7.2
- jQuery UI version upgraded to 1.8.11
- Spring version upgraded to 3.0.6.RELEASE
- Hibernate version upgraded to 3.6.8.Final
- fixed wrong class reference in multiResourceDate.jsp
- upgraded XStream version for Java 7 compatability
- fixed empty templates
- fixed useLimitation XPath
- added template to ignore any PT_FreeText related passages
- added span elements for select boxes to comply with IE7 rendering
- added permanent folder for thumbnail previews
- fixed browse graphics tab count
- added locking ids with user and group
- added missing tab name for error message
- fixed wrong xpath prefixm in JSONController
- fixed service tiles integration
- added css classes to specific <td> for better styling
- fixed incorrect id of maintenance note
smartEditor v. 1.2
- UK GEMINI 2.1 support
- New element: vertical extent
- Code list selection for applied metadata standard
- Refactored processing of capabilities documents
- Corrected GPT deployment
- Added 'fre' as additional ISO 639-2 acronym for French
- Lessened ticket verification strictness
- Fixed 0:* problem with "alternate title"
- Changed validation rule message for element "service type"
- added validation of "operationName" and "URL"
- fixed missing date/dateType validation error when providing a thesaurus reference for keywords
smartEditor v. 1.1
- Improved support for INSPIRE Spatial Data Service types
- INSPIRE Discovery Service 3.0 support
- New additional metadata elements (alternate title,resource maintenance)
- Improved search for parent identifiers and coupled resources
- Upgrade to jQuery 1.5.2
- Upgrade to jQuery-UI 1.8.11
- #8339," Wrong thumbnail tooltip"
- #8569," Not update of spatial extent"
- #8572," Error setting conformity to ‚not evaluated‘"
- #8816," Deleting of templates and drafts with German Umlauts is not possible"
- #9267," Service cannot be access through "Web Service" Dialog if Proxy User Authentication is required"
- #9293," Missing tooltips"
- #9377," Importing an ESRI-ISO-file from AGS10 – no Abstract-element is created"
smartEditor v. 1.0
Initial version of the smartEditor