ILWIS 3.8 represents a major upgrade from ILWIS 3.7. The main focus has been on visualization though some other issues have also been addressed. Please download the ILWIS 3.8 Visualization Reference Document.
- MapListCondense : condenses a maplist into a smaller maplist. Aggregating maps into one map according to a step size and aggregation rules
- MapListExpand : reverse of MapListCondense. Expands the maplist and creates intermediate maps based on certain interpolation rules
- MapListChangeDetection : A number of simple change detection schemes to determine changes in maplists
- MapAggregateMaplist : Aggregates a maplist in a single map based on some aggregation rules.
- TableAttributeFromMapList : Creates aggregation numbers for maps in a maplist in a table that can be used as maplist
- ColumnAttributeFromMapList : Same as previous but for existing tables
- TableCreateTimeColumn : Creates a time column in a table from a maplist based on a (user-defined) pattern in the name of the maplist