Download the sources for ILWIS 3.8. The latest version of the sources can be found at:
With a decent svn client (e.g. SmartSVN, but there are more), you can download everything that is needed to build ILWIS. You will get
- the latest ILWIS sources,
- necessary libraries (including import librairies) that ILWIS depends on,
- the language files,
- the solution and project files to build ILWIS under Visual 2008.
This is all that is needed to build ILWIS.
- Load the solution file (ILWIS.sln) into Microsoft Visual 2008.
- Build the ILWISStrings project. Due to limitations of the MSV custom builds, this must be built separately.
- There are now several build options:
- Build IlwisClient will also build the IlwisEngine. It provides the user with a functional ILWIS including a very limited number of applications.
- Building BuildAll project will also build the IlwisAppUI, IlwisApplications, Sebs, SebsUI, ILWISDataExchange,ILWISDataExchangeUI, IlwisClient and IlwisEngine.
- The Projects pairs IlwisAppUI/IlwisApplications, Sebs/SebsUI, ILWISDataExchange/ILWISDataExchangeUIcan be build seperately and are not required as they are plugins.