- AfricaGIS 2013 and GSDI 14: ILWIS Open Toolbox plug-ins for efficient atmospheric, land and marine data retrieval and processing.
- Use of GEONETCast for Water and Food Security in Africa. Keynote presented at the Irish Earth Observation Symposium 2012.
- Capacity Building in Earth Observation: Data Dissemination Systems for Food and Water Security Analysis and Monitoring in Africa.
- International Innovation August 2011: Bridging the continents, sustaining Earth Observation capacities at global scale.
- Open Water Symposium 2011: Real time satellite observation of large basins using the ILWIS Open GEONETCast Toolbox
- AARSE 2010: GEONETCast and the European Space Agency Data Dissemination System for Food and Water Security Analysis and Monitoring in Africa.
- AARSE 2006: Installation, setup and use of low cost c-band METEOSAT-8 ground receiving station in Rwanda. Awarded the AARSE-ESA Award for Best Paper Presentation.
- ISPRS 2008: The ITC GEONETCast-Toolbox approach for less developed countries. Awarded the Catcon 5 award.
- ISPRS 7 May 2006: METEOSAT-8: from temperature to rainfall.
- AGRICAB Regional Workshop on GEONETCast and Tools
Nairobi, Kenya, June 25 – July 6, 2012
- DevCoCast meets for the last time
- Short GNC course in Addis Ababa, including setup of antenna and configuration of ground receiving station
- DevCoCast Advanced Training Report
- C-Band Reception for GEONETCast and DDS Operational at ITC
- DevCoCast Regional Land Training Workshops in Córdoba, Argentina, and Cachoeira Paulista, SP, Brazil
- Report on the Pre-AFRICAGIS 2009 conference workshop and GEONETCast
Uganda, 22-24 October 2009
- Report of the NUFFIC sponsored refresher course. Use of low cost earth observation data in environmental and climate monitoring applications: taking further the African Union – AMESD initiative
Rwanda, 5-16 October 2009
- Opportunities of the Low-Cost Satellite Image Reception Station
- Utilizing the Global Satellite Constellation for Earth Observation
- Data reception, storage and processing configuration at ITC
- GEONETCast and ESA-DDS for Food and Water Security Analysis (1)
- GEONETCast and ESA-DDS for Food and Water Security Analysis (2)
- GEONETCast toolbox
- ILWIS 3.5 toolbox
- MSG erosion
- MSG Rwanda
- MSG WRM
- NDVI Africa
- NDVI archive
- Forest fires Portugal
- GEONETCast Toolbox for Satellite Applications Development in GEO EU projects & Beyond
- Use of GEONETCast for Water and Food Security in Africa
- Capacity Building in Earth Observation:Data Dissemination Systems for Food and Water Security Analysis and Monitoring in Africa
- Coupling GEONETCast and ESA-DDS for Food and Water Security Monitoring in Africa
- CMA data in GEONETCast and their import using the GEONETCast toolbox