List of Data bases:
- Copernicus Global land Service: The Global Land Service portfolio contains biophysical variables which describe the state and the evolution of the continental vegetation and soils, the energy budget at the surface, and the water cycle.
- CultureMERIS: The CultureMERIS products target particular land activities in Europe and Africa, for which a quick and updated overview of the land’s status is needed. Data acquired during the previous week (Monday to Sunday) is provided as a MERIS FR (300 m.) bottom-of-atmosphere spectral reflectance composite every Wednesday. The ILWIS scripts contained here enable users to import the data of the 5 by 5 degree windows. The scripts apply the appropriate scaling and provide the georeference information. Mosaics can also be created.
- ILWIS Base Maps: A number of base maps are available for ILWIS 3.8 beta. These maps are stored in the ILWIS system sub directory basemaps. In the mapview window, when adding a layer, a checkbox is available to “Show Base Maps”. Upon selection, these can be added to the map visualization. Only a few base map layers will be included in the ILWIS release to minimize the overall volume of ILWIS software package. Additional files can be downloaded from the ITC FTP. Download and unzip the file of interest and copy the content into the “ilwis\system\basemaps” directory. If you have an appropriate map you would like to share as a base map, send an email to the EO community lead indicating the download address. Please ensure that you provide some metadata description as well.
- METOP AVHRR S10: The Metop-AVHRR S10 or "MA10" are near-global, 10-day composite images recorded by the Metop-AVHRR-3 sensor. The ILWIS scripts contained here enable users to import the data of the 10 pre-defined windows. The scripts apply the appropriate scaling and provide the georeference information.
- Sensor Data Base: Search the ITC’s data base of satellites and sensors.
- SMAC Sensor Data Base: The sensor coefficients needed as input for SMAC (a simplified method for the atmospheric correction of satellite measurements in the solar spectrum) are provided here for various sensors: AATSR, ASTER, ATSR, LANDSAT (4, 5, 7), MERIS, MISR, MODIS, MSG, NOAA (9, 11,14, 16), SeaWifs, SPOT (4, 5) and SPOT VGT (1, 2).
- SPIRIT portal (JRC): Software and data portal from Institute for Environment and Sustainability, Joint Research Centre. TAMSAT 10-daily data (Africa) and ECMWF 10-daily data are provided.