52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
48155 Muenster, Germany
Managing Directors: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Amtsgericht Münster HRB 10849
phone: +49 (0)251.396371-0
fax: +49 (0)251.396371-11
Using Public Transportation
- For a Train connection to Münster Hauptbahnhof, visit the Deutsche Bahn website .
- For a Bus connection to Münster Hauptbahnhof, visit the Stadtwerke Münster for connections from the Münster region and the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund for connections from all regions.
From Münster Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)
- Take either bus number 6 (Hiltrup) or bus number 8 (Nogaststraße) from bus stop C2 (Bussteig C2).
- Alight at the stop named Martin-Luther-King-Weg. It will take approximately 12 minutes travel time (see map).
- Once leaving the bus, continue along the main road (Albersloher Weg) for about 100m and then turn right into Martin-Luther-King-Weg.
- The company premises are located approx. 300 m down, on the right (rear building).
- The entrance is to the rear of the building (house number 24).
Public Transportation from Münster-Osnabrück Airport
From the Münster/Osnabrück airport, you can choose between travelling by bus, renting a car, or taking a taxi. Visit the Münster Osnabrück International Airport Website for a choice of public transportation means to the Münster Hauptbahnhof.
- Taxi stand is located immediately outside the terminal.
- Buses S50, D50 and R51 leave the airport at regular intervals (see plan).
- Check Münster Osnabrück International Airport Website for car rental companies. You can follow the signs from the airport to the A1 motorway and refer to a navigation system or use the Google directions from the map.